Look younger, feel younger. Be the best you!
Ageless Solutions Aesthetic Clinic is located in the lower level of the Kossuth Regional Health Center Clinic. Interested in hearing more about the products and services available? Call 515-295-4564 today to set up a free consultation with our staff.
Staff at Ageless Solutions
Dr. Alan Hjelle, M.D. is a family physician at Kossuth Regional Health Center and the medical director for Ageless Solutions. He began offering aesthetic services at KRHC in 2007 with the goal of creating a local resource for services and products that people were seeking outside of the Kossuth County community.
Chloe Geelan is a cosmotologist and aesthetician. She books appointments, answers questions, and performs procedures at Ageless Solutions.
Services and Products
- Botox - Create smoother, younger looking skin with Botox. This non-surgical injection can temporarily reduce or eliminate frown lines, forehead creases, crows feet and thick bands in the neck. The Botox (botulinum toxin) weakens muscles that cause wrinkles, while giving skin a smooth, fresh appearance. Botox typically takes one week for the full impact of the treatment, with results lasting three to four months.
- Dermal Fillers - Dermal fillers provide a safe, predictable method of managing wrinkles, fine lines, contour deformitites and volumetric deficiencies of the face, cheeks and lips associated with aging, developmental anomalies and some diseases. This soft tissue filler, utilzing Hyaluronic acid, is often used in conjunction with Botox.
- Chemical Peel - These treatments are often helpful for acne, scars, facial blemishes, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation. The salicylic acid and/or glycolic acid is applied on the skin to remove dead cells while improving skin texture, fine lines and overall skin appearance. Tightens and smoothes skin.
- Microdermabrasion - This skin-refreshening technique can help with acne, stretch marks, scarring, sun damage and the effects of aging. Tiny crystals are sprayed across the face to exfoliate the skin, while suctioning cleans the pores and stimulates collagen development.
- Photo Rejuvenation - Photo rejuvenation can create smoother, healthier, younger-looking skin by reducing spots, redness, flushing and blushing. This treatment is often used for broken capillaries, sun damage, rosacea, and facial vascular disorders. Pulses of intense light are used on the skin. The skin absorbs the light, which stimulates collagen production. For best results, this procedure is done in a series of six treatments, every three to four weeks.
Intense Pulse Light - The focused light beam of this treatment can help with many different areas, including hair reduction, acne and moles/pigment.
Hair Reduction - Typically performed on the face, legs, arms and bikini area, this treatment can reduce hair by 80%.
- Acne - A safe alternative to acutane for acne (not covered by insurance)
- Moles and/or pigment - Reduces spots
- Spider Veins - Spider veins disappear before your eyes with this injectible treatment.
- Latisse - Eyelashes grow fuller, longer and darker.
- Body Contouring - The Viora Reaction helps tighten saggy skin and cellulite with radiofrequency and vaccuum technology. This combination is used to heat the skin, which results in a tightening effect and reduces skin laxity.
- Physician Directed Skin Care and Makeup Lines - enjoy quality skin care and make up products